Our system accepts payment automatically. Here are the ways to pay your invoice:
- Visa and MasterCard.
- Privat24 online banking.
- WebMoney payment system.
- INTERKASSA payment processing system.
- In any bank in Ukraine.
- Wire transfer.
- Wallet One services.
- Funds from your personal account.
You can use any of the above methods to top up your personal account, and:
- PayPal international payment system.
- Account replenishment through the online catalogs.
- QIWI, 24nonStop self-service terminals.
- Plategka.com payment system.
More on payment methods
Visa, MasterCard payment cards
You can use all types of payment cards (including Visa Electron and Maestro) issued by any bank to pay for NIC.UA services online. All you need to do is choose the payment method, proceed to the payment page and enter your card details. Please note that online payments have to be enabled in your card settings.
We offer the possibility of paying by card in one of the two processing centers to choose from. If your card was issued by PrivatBank, it is recommended that you use its merchant services. If your card was issued by Reiffeisen Bank Aval, then you should use merchant services of the Ukrainian Processing Center.
Privat24 internet banking solution helps you to manage your real bank accounts online. The system offers a range of online banking services in real time from anywhere in the world, 24/7. Holders of personal, card and other types of accounts in PrivatBank can quickly pay for NIC.UA services through Privat24 online banking interface. Before you can log in to Privat24, you need to register for internet banking on PrivatBank’s website.
Money orders in Ukrainian banks / wire transfer
An invoice is created automatically when an order is placed. You can print your invoice and pay it in any bank of Ukraine by money order or wire transfer. Our system automatically checks invoice status from 8:00 to 20:00 Kiev time on business days. It takes between several hours to 3 business days. Payments are not processed at night or during weekends, that’s why payment processing may be delayed, if payment is made in the evening or before a weekend.
WebMoney system (temporarily unavailable)
WebMoney is a popular electronic payment solution for making payments online. The system has several types of virtual currencies based on real currencies and precious metals. You can pay for our services with all types of virtual currencies, e.g. WMU, WMZ, WMR. To start using WebMoney, you need to register on the company’s website webmoney.ua.
Our service has two WebMoney digital passports of the highest level, Capitaller and Registrar passports.
- Goods and services offered are not provided on order of a person or company using WebMoney Transfer. We are an independent entity providing services and making decisions about pricing and offers. Companies using WebMoney Transfer do not receive commissions or other forms of remuneration for their participation in the provision of services and do not bear any responsibility for our actions.
- The sole purpose of WebMoney Transfer verification is to verify our contact details and identity. It is performed at our request and does not mean that we are in any way related to the sales of WebMoney operators.
Payment processing system INTERKASSA
INTERKASSA allows your to pay your invoices through onу of the many payment systems, including PayPal, LiqPay, Yandex.Money, RBC Money, SmartPay, MoneyMail, Alfa-Click, WebCreds, Ukash, Sberbank of Russia, Russian Post, self-servivece terminals in the CIS countries, Z-Payment, etc.
LiqPay is a payment system that makes it easy to make payments with a mobile phone, internet or a Visa / MasterCard payment card regardless of the country where it was issued. You do not need to register to use LiqPAY, you only need a mobile phone and Internet access. More...
Wallet One payment service
If you use Wallet One payment service, you can pay making non-cash payments, use e-currency, or pay cash through more than 300,000 cash collection points in the CIS countries, including payment terminals, mobile phone stores, electronics hypermarkets, retail supermarkets, ATMs and banks. More...
Cash collection points may charge a commission. There is no commission for using «Wallet One» services.
PayPal payment system
To top up your NIC.UA personal account, send your PayPal payment to email@example.com. When forming your payment, choose payment for services, and then state in the note of the payment the number of your NIC.UA personal account. You can see your personal account number in «Personal accounts» menu of your NIC.UA account (this number consists of 9 numbers).
When paying via PayPal, your personal NIC.UA account will be replenished throughout the day during business hours.
Account replenishment through the online catalogs
Note: only basic personal account can be replenished through the online catalogs. The bonuses will not be rewarded for replenishment of your basic account. Read more about the bonuses →
To replenish your personal account, you can use following online-catalogues:
To replenish your account:
- Enter the number of your personal account (you can see your personal account number in the menu «Personal accounts» on your account at NIC.UA);
- Deposit any amount in cash and confirm the transfer;
- Your account is replenished at the same moment!
QIWI, 24nonStop self-service terminals
QIWI and 24nonStop are networks of self-service terminals with more than 10,000 terminals across Ukraine. You can find their terminals in almost any shopping supermarket or store.
To top up your account through self-service terminals, you need do do the following:
- Find a terminal in your city/town;
- Click on the NIC.UA logo;
- Enter your account number, you can see your personal account number in the menu «Personal accounts» menu of your account on NIC.UA;
- Insert any amount of cash and confirm the transaction;
- Your account is instantly credited to the amount you have just paid! (Some QIWI terminals may charge a commission. All 24nonStop terminals charge a commission of 1 hryvnia for a single transaction.)