Public offer agreement
This document is the equivalent of a verbal agreement, it will be demed to be accepted after the offeree pays for services or registers on the website. Please read the text of the standard form contract before you register or order services at NIC.UA.
- This document is an official offer (public offer agreement) of the business entity NIC.UA LLC (hereinafter referred to as the «Contractor») and contains all of the essential terms of the service provision (Art. 633, 641 and Sec. 63 of the Civil Code of Ukraine).
- In accordance with еру paragraph 2 of Art. 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, in case the conditions set forth below are accepted and the cost of service is paid, a legal entity or a natural person accepting this offer becomes the Customer.
This Contract may be concluded in one of the following ways:
- а) signing by authorized representatives of the Customer and the Contractor;
- б) by the Customer registering on the Contractor’s web-server at http://nic.ua (hereinafter referred to as «the website of the Contractor») in accordance with the instructions published on the website of the Contractor (hereinafter referred to as «the Instructions of the Contractor»), assigning of the Contract number (if a client is not assigned a contract number, the contract number shall be the client’s account name, hereinafter referred to as «the username») and the subsequent payment of the invoice by the Customer using the web-interface of the Contractor, in compliance with all the terms set forth in the Contract. The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided during the registration.
- By signing the Contract, the Customer confirms that he/she fully understands and agrees to the terms of the Contract, and, in case the Customer is a natural person, authorizes the Contractor to process its personal data to fulfill the terms outlined in this Contract, process payments, and issue invoices, statements and other documents. Authorization for personal data processing is valid for the term of the Contract, and for the next five years after its expiration. Destruction of personal data is a basis for termination of the contract and is performed after the Customer submits a written (paper) request. In this case, the contract is considered to be terminated on the date specified in the follow-up notice of the Contractor. In addition, by entering into this Contract, the Customer confirms that it is notified (without special notice) of the rights established by the Law of Ukraine «On Protection of Personal Data,» of the purposes of data collection, as well as of the fact that its personal data is transferred to the legal entity NIC.UA LLC to fulfill the terms of this Contract, process payments, and issue invoices, statements and other documents. The Customer also authorizes the Contractor to transfer or give access to its personal data to third parties without further notice to the Customer, provided that the purpose of the personal data processing remains unchanged (for example, when a domain name is registered). The Customer confirms that he/she is aware of and understands the rights as a personal data subject in accordance with the Law of Ukraine.
Terms used in this contract
- Server — is a hardware and software computer system that performs service functions on the customer’s request, giving it access to certain resources..
- SSL Certificate — is a digital document which helps server and client to check authenticity of each other for the further exchange of information in encrypted form.
- Cloud Server — is a model of online storage which keeps data on numerous distributed servers in the network provided for use of client for whom it is represented as integral virtual server.
- Website — is a server receiving requests from clients and giving them answers, usually in the form of pages written in the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), pages containing data, images, files, media streaming and other data.
- Web hosting (virtual web server) is a service of providing disk space for the physical location of the customer’s files on the contractor’s server with constant internet connection.
- IP-address — is a unique ID or address of the device, normally a computer, connected to a local area network or the internet, which is used in a routing protocol (Internet Protocol) of the TCP/IP family of protocols.
- SSH-access — is a protocol that allows direct access to the server with the user account to remotely control an operating system, including files and folders.
- Domain name — s a symbolic name used to identify the areas (zones), or branches of the hierarchical namespace of the internet, or domains, in accordance with the Domain Name System (DNS).
- Name servers — is a distributed system of translating a domain name (the name of a computer or another network device) to an IP-address, and vice versa.
- Nic-handle — is a network identifier that contains contact information about a particular person or organization. NIC handles are assigned to contact details (technical contact, etc.) of a domain name’s owner. WHOIS searches by NIC handle to find the contact person for a particular domain name.
- Whois — is a protocol used for obtaining contact details and technical information about domain names, IP-addresses and other network information. Whois is a public service (available to anyone) on the internet.
Subject of the contract
- 1.1. According to the Contract, the Contractor shall provide to Customer the internet services which consist of complex of services including the domain name registration and support, services for virtual web-server hosting (web hosting) on the internet, lease of servers, cloud servers, SSL certificates, IP addresses and other services specified on the website of Contractor including support of the services and technical support by phone and email (hereinafter referred to as the Services). Description of the Services, their list and costs are published on the official website of the Contractor: http://nic. ua. The website of the Contractor is a public resource, i. e. it is open to all internet users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 1.2. By accepting the terms of the Contract, the Customer agrees to pay for selected services according to the Rates specified on the website of the Contractor.
1.3. The Customer is provided with the following:
- a) a unique username and password to manage its orders on the website of the Contractor; this information is created by the Customer itself during the registration on the website of the Contractor;
- b) domain name registration and support on primary and secondary domain name servers (DNS), if such service is ordered on the official website of the Contractor;
- c) an email account with the mailbox storage quota according to the rate plan, if such service is ordered on the official website of the Contractor;
- d) ability to use all available programs and features;
- e) website visitor statistics, if web hosting services are ordered;
- f) instructions how to connect to the Service and configure the software, technical support by email or phone (the phone number of technical support and the feedback form can be found on the official website of the Contractor).
- 1.4. The following is not included in the Services: sending or receiving the Customer’s electronic correspondence in the offices of the Contractor, setup or diagnostics of the Customer’s personal computer, modem or software in the offices of the Contractor or at the Customer’s place, nor any internet skills training workshops.
Terms and procedure for domain name registration
- 2.1. Domain name registration is performed in accordance with the Contract, Policy documents, as well as the registration rules established by the Contractor and published on the website of the Contractor.
- 2.2. The Contractor shall register a domain name under the Contract signed with the UA domain administrator Hostmaster LLC, administrators of the regional zones of Ukraine and other registering organizations.
- 2.3. Domain name registration and support services are provided only after truthful information is submitted, as specified in paragraph 2.5. of the contract.
2.4. A new domain name can be registered only if all the necessary conditions, rules and registration guidelines are observed, such as:
- a domain name is available at the time of registration;
- generally accepted ethical standards are not violated;
- the application contains full and accurate information required for the registration;
- the rules of this domain zone are observed.
2.5. In the context of this Contract, «truthful information» refers to the information provided by the Customer at the time of registration on the website of the Contractor, or when ordering a particular service, which is required for the Customer’s identification.
2.5.1. For a legal entity, the supporting documents may include copies of the following documents with the company seal and signed by an authorized body:
- certificate of state registration (for foreign legal entities — a document certifying registration or assignment of the number in a register of legal entities, provided that such register exists in the country, where the legal entity was created);
- certificate of tax registration (for foreign legal entities — a document certifying the tax registration, provided that such registration exists in the country, where the legal entity was created);
- a document (minutes of the general meeting of members, a member’s decision or any other document) confirming the appointment of a person authorized by the Charter to act on behalf of a legal entity without a power of attorney, a Power of Attorney authorizing the Customer’s representative to act on its behalf;
- extracts from the branch/representative office charter, or from the charter of a subdivision (for subdivisions of legal entities — in addition to the above documents).
2.5.2. For a natural person, supporting documents may include the following:
- identification document in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine (personal presence with the original document or its copy — as the Contractor decides);
- the original of a power of attorney, if the Contract is signed under a power of attorney.
- 2.5.1. For a legal entity, the supporting documents may include copies of the following documents with the company seal and signed by an authorized body:
2.6. Only when there is a written Contract or the supporting documents (high resolution colour scanned copies of the required documents will suffice), the Contractor shall fulfill the Customer’s requests (submitted in the form of an application):
- (1) to change the information required to identify a domain name’s Administrator;
- (2) to transfer a domain name to another registrar;
- (3) to transfer a domain name’s administration rights to another administrator;
- (4) to revoke administration rights (revocation of registration);
- (5) to transfer an authorization code, if the service area cannot be accessed;
- (6) other actions, at the request of the Contractor’s employee.
- 2.7. The domain name is considered to be registered, and the registration Service is considered to be provided, once the domain name in question is assigned the status of registered by the Registry (Registered or OK or any other name, according to the rules of the registry).
- 2.8. The renewal Service is considered to be provided, once the information about a domain name’s registration renewal is submitted to the Registry. Normally, a domain name registration is renewed for one year from the previous expiration date.
- 2.9.1. According to the Contract, the Customer has the right to register any number of domain names to its name.
- 2.9.2. The Customer confirms that at the time of each application for registration of domain names, it has no reasons to believe that either the registration of a domain name or the way it is used will violate intellectual property rights of the third parties.
- 2.9.3. The responsibility of the Contractor for each specific domain name is terminated at the time of the expiration of a domain name.
- 2.9.4. Normally, the Customer has a priority to renew a domain name after it expires during a certain period of time (such period may vary for different domain names). The Contractor is unable to guarantee such renewal, but will make every effort to make it possible.
- 2.9.5. The cost of domain name renewal after it expires may be different from the standard cost of renewing a domain name.
- 2.9.6. Regardless of the zone where a domain name is registered, a domain name can be deleted from the registry, or transferred to a new registrant after 28 days from its expiration.
- 2.9.7. When placing an order for domain name registration, the Customer shall provide the Contractor with its contact information in the form of a network identifier (NIC handle). A network identifier shall be registered by the customer on http://hostmaster.net.ua or on the official website of the Contractor at the time of ordering. If the Customer is unable to provide such information or wishes to keep its domain name ownership anonymous, a domain name can be registered under a formal NIC handle «NICP-UANIC».
- 2.9.8. In cases where NICP-UANIC cannot be used, the Contractor shall be entitled to register a domain name using another formal NIC handle for representative functions.
- 2.9.9. When registering a domain name using NICP-UANIC or another formal NIC handle, the Contractor shall act only as a representative of the Customer, and at any time can change its formal NIC handle to the Customer’s NIC handle in accordance with the rules published on the website of the Contractor or by written request.
- 2.9.10. For all registered domain names, the Contractor or the person responsible for domain name maintenance is specified as a technical contact.
- 2.9.11. For any registered domain name, the Contractor, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to open (update) the registrant’s (the Customer’s) data, even if the Customer hid them.
- 2.9.12. For any registered domain name, the Contractor, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to update the the registrant’s (the Customer’s) information should it be impossible to contact the domain name’s registrant (the Customer) using the existing contact information.
- 2.9.13. After receiving official paper requests from various bodies and organizations to provide Whois data of a particular domain name, the Contractor, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to provide real information about a domain name and its registrant (administrator and other contact persons), even if the registrant’s details are hidden in the public Whois database.
Provision of services and record keeping
- 3.1. After choosing the type of service, the Customer should send to the Contractor an application for a Service using the appropriate forms and means on the official website of the Contractor http://nic.ua (http://www.nic.ua). Based on the submitted application, the Contractor sends the Customer an electronic invoice for the chosen service.
- 3.2.The Services are provided to the Customer during the term of the Contract, presuming that the invoice has been paid, or the Customer has a positive account balance greater than or equal to the cost of the service.
- 3.3. The Contractor keeps and stores records about all the services provided to the Customer and the payments made. Record keeping is done in hrivnas.
- 3.4. The Contractor shall provide the Customer with access to information about the Customer’s account balance.
- 3.5. Printed copies of paid invoices and records of provided services shall be considered evidence proving that the Contractor provided the Services under the Contract.
- 3.6. Should the Customer’s account balance become negative, the provision of the Services to the Customer shall be suspended after 30 days from such occurrence. The provision of the Services to the Customer is resumed once the payment is made.
- 3.7. The Customer’s requests are considered authorized (verified) and are fulfilled by the Contractor, if they are sent from the service area on the website of the Contractor. The Customer cannot access the service area unless its username and password are entered. The Contractor does not know the Customer’s password, only the Customer knows it; the Customer can independently change the password on the website of the Contractor at any time.
- 3.8. The contact electronic address (email) is the email address specified in the registration form on the website of the Contractor during the Customer’s registration. Changing the contact email address can be made by the Customer by sending a written request and attaching documents in accordance with sections 2.5.1, 2.5.2, or using a different method offered by the Contractor.
- 3.9. The Customer, who entered into the Contract by accepting the offer (the method specified in paragraph «a» of section 3 «General Provisions» of the Contract), shall have the right at any time to ask the Contractor to provide the text of the Contract stamped and signed by an authorized representative of the Contractor, and certificates of completion. Two counterparts of each of these documents are sent to the address specified by the Customer.
- 3.10. After the Contractor receives a counterpart of this Contract signed by the Customer, along with the counterparts of Supporting documents referred to in section 2.5 of the Contract, the Customer acquires full rights given by the written Contract.
- 3.11. If within 10 days after the provision of the service the Customer fails to request the Contractor to provide originals of certificates of completion, or fails to make a quality claim executed in accordance with section 7.1 of this contract, in this case the services provided and the work performed shall be considered to conform to the terms of the contract and to be accepted by the consumer in full, which is confirmed by a certificate of completion signed by the Contractor.
Contract cost and payment
- 4.1. The cost of Services is published on the official website of the Contractor.
- 4.2. Payment is made in the form of advance payment to the Contractor’s bank account or in cash, according to the invoice. In addition, the Customer can make a payment using Visa and MasterCard payment cards in real time on the website of the Contractor, or using a different method.
- 4.3. Payment is made for a period calculated in months or years, depending on the type of service. The service shall be paid at least for the minimum possible period required to provide this particular service. The maximum period of the service shall not violate the relevant regulations and laws of Ukraine. Payment is fixed and shall be made by the Customer, regardless of whether the Services are used.
- 4.4. In section «Purpose of Payment» of the payment documents, the Customer shall specify the invoice number. Should the invoice number be missing, the Contractor cannot guarantee that the funds received will be considered to be the Customer’s payment for services, and the receipt of the payment document shall not imply acceptance of the Contract.
- 4.5. The payment for the Services shall be considered confirmed and the Customer’s account shall be considered topped up, once the bank confirms that the funds are transferred to the Contractor’s bank account, in strict observation of the provisions of section 4.4
- 4.6. The Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of payments made. Should the Contractor’s bank details change, the Customer shall be solely responsible for the payments made according to invalid bank details beginning from the moment the new bank details are published on the website of the Contractor and a corresponding email notification is sent to the contact email address.
- 4.7. In case of cancellation of the domain name registration before it expires, or if a domain name is transferred to another person or to another Registrar, including by court order, the funds paid for registration/renewal of such domain name shall not be refunded and the Contractor’s responsibility for any such domain name shall be revoked.
Rights and obligations of the parties
5.1. The Contractor shall:
- 5.1.1. Provide round-the-clock storage, maintenance and operational monitoring of the equipment used for storage of the Customer’s resources, for the duration of the Contract.
- 5.1.2. Notify the Customer of hacking attacks on the Server, should the prevention of such attacks require the Contractor to perform special actions.
5.2. The Contractor shall have the right to:
- 5.2.1. Unilaterally change the terms of the Contract and the cost of services, while it is imperative that such changes be published on the website of the Contractor. The Contractor shall notify the Customer of the changes by email no later than 10 calendar days before the date when such changes will come into force, by using the Customer’s available contact details. If no objections are received from the Customer, the changes are considered to be accepted by the Customer and become an integral part of the Contract.
- 5.2.2. Engage third parties to fulfill its obligations under the Contract, while remaining responsible to the Customer.
5.2.3. Temporarily suspend the provision of the Service to the Customer, without a refund, pending the receipt of its written explanations in the following cases::
- no advance payment for the Services;
- actions aimed at limiting or preventing access of other users to the Services (including creation of excessive load on the hardware), as well as attempts to get unauthorized access to the resources of the Contractor and to other systems accessible via the internet;
- publication, transfer and distribution via the internet of any information violating the Ukrainian legislation and international laws;
- publication or transfer of any information or software that contains computer viruses or any other equivalent elements;
- actions aimed at usage, sending, publication, transfer, reproduction, sharing or distribution in any way of the information, software or other materials obtained through the Services, in full or in part, protected by copyright or other rights, without the permission of the owner, as well as sending, publication, transfer or distribution in any way of any part of the Services or the work created on their basis, since the Services themselves are protected by copyright and other rights, provided that there is a written demand of the owner of such rights to restrain the above actions;
- in the event of attacks (DoS, DDoS) on a website, a server, a domain name, the user’s IP-address, as well as in the case of the load in excess of 50 Mbps, provided that such load is not a temporary spike.
- 5.2.4. If the Customer has high (excessive) needs in terms of usage of hardware and other resources provided as part of the ordered service, offer the Customer switching to another rate plan, offer additional services and restrictions, and should the Customer decline the offer — cease provision of the service and refund the unused funds of the Customer. All web hosting rate plans have the limit of 1% of the server resources.
- 5.2.5. Notify the customer about services, advertising campaigns via e-mail, sms, telegram, viber notifications or other similar services.
5.3. The Customer shall:
- 5.3.1. Send a request for the Services via the server http://nic.ua from its workplace. Enter real information in all the fields of the online order form. For any consequences arising due to incorrect entry of the information, neither the Contractor nor the domain name Administrator nor the domain registry operator shall be liable. If there is a need for Customer verification, provide all the data requested by the Contractor to perform such verification. Comply with the requirements set forth in the Contract.
- 5.3.2. Make timely advance payments for the Services in accordance with section 4 of the Contract and Rates at the time of payment.
- 5.3.3. Be responsible for monitoring its account balance.
- 5.3.4. Store financial documents confirming payment for the Services.
- 5.3.5. Sign certificates of services and certificates of completion and send them back to the Contractor within 5 (five) business days after their receipt, and in case of disagreement, send the Contractor within the same time frame a substantiated refusal to sign the Certificate; should the Contractor not receive a signed certificate or a substantiated refusal to sign the Certificate within ten (10) business days from the moment of their receipt, the services provided or the work performed shall be considered to conform to the provisions of the contract and to be accepted by the consumer in full, which is confirmed by a certificate of services signed by the Contractor.
- 5.3.6. In case of payment of an invoice from a legal entity’s bank account, provide the payer’s registration documents to the Contractor no later than 3 days from the moment of payment. If the Customer fails to provide the necessary documents within the above mentioned time frame, the originals of the account documents on the paid invoice shall be provided to the Customer on the basis of public information specified in the Registry of VAT payers.
- 5.3.7. Be responsible for monitoring the compliance with the internet etiquette. The Contractor agrees not to take any action with respect to the Customer’s clients during 12 hours after the violations are detected and the Customer is notified by email.
- 5.3.8. While using the Services, observe the current legislation of Ukraine and international laws, which includes not publishing illegal materials on its website (pornography, propaganda of national, racial and ethnic conflicts, terrorism, drugs, etc.), respect copyrights and other related rights of third parties.
- 5.3.9. By signing the Contract, the Customer confirms that he/she fully understands and agrees to the terms of the Contract, and, in case the Customer is a natural person, authorizes the Contractor to process its personal data to fulfill the terms outlined in this Contract, process payments, and issue invoices, statements and other documents. Authorization for personal data processing is valid for the term of the Contract, and for the next five years after its expiration. Destruction of personal data is a basis for termination of the contract and is performed after the Customer submits a written (paper) request. In this case, the contract is considered to be terminated on the date specified in the follow-up notice of the Contractor. In addition, by entering into this Contract, the Customer confirms that it is notified (without special notice) of the rights established by the Law of Ukraine «On Protection of Personal Data,» of the purposes of data collection, as well as of the fact that its personal data is transferred to the legal entity NIC. UA LLC to fulfill the terms of this Contract, process payments, and issue invoices, statements and other documents. The Customer also authorizes the Contractor to transfer or give access to its personal data to third parties without further notice to the Customer, provided that the purpose of the personal data processing remains unchanged (for example, when a domain name is registered). The Customer confirms that he/she is aware of and understands the rights as a personal data subject in accordance with the Law of Ukraine «On Protection of Personal Data.»
Responsibilities of the parties
- 6.1. For failure to perform or improper performance of their obligations under the Contract, the Contractor and the Customer shall be financially responsible in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
- 6.2. Neither the Contractor nor the domain name Administrator nor the domain registry Operator shall be responsible for the quality of public communication channels, through which the Customer gets access to the Services, and do not guarantee the receipt of the Customer mail from remote networks, if such networks operate in a way that their addresses are included in the lists from which the Contractor’s mail program cannot receive mail.
- 6.3. The Customer is fully responsible for securing its password and for any losses that may occur due to unauthorized use of the password. Should the username and the password be compromised through third party’s fault, the Customer shall send to the Contractor a request to change the username and the password, attaching the relevant financial document confirming that payment for the services was made, and the documents referred to in sections 2.5.1, 2.5.2. Neither the Contractor nor the domain name Administrator not the domain registry Operator shall be responsible for the actions of third parties which resulted in the theft of the Customer’s information.
- 6.4. In case of violation of the provisions of section 5.3.7 and section 5.3.8 of the Contract by the Customer and third party’s claims against the Contractor, the Contractor shall have the right to suspend or cease altogether the provision of the Services (with the unilateral termination of the Contract), and the Customer undertakes to settle the claims and indemnify the Contractor for losses that occur as a result of these actions.
- 6.5. Neither the Contractor nor the domain name Administrator nor the domain registry Operator shall be responsible for the Customer’s infringement of copyrights and other related rights of third parties.
- 6.6. The Customer is fully responsible for the consequences of any actions performed through the website of the Contractor using the Customer’s authorization data, including issuance of invoices, changing personal settings, as well as other actions that may result in financial or technical implications.
- 6.7. The Contractor shall be held responsible for failure to deliver the Services ordered by the Customer only if they could not be delivered through the direct fault of the Contractor. The liability of the Contractor shall not exceed the cost of the Services that were not delivered to the Customer.
- 6.8. Unless expressly provided for otherwise by this Contract, neither the Contractor nor the Customer shall have the right to transfer their rights and obligations under this Contract without the prior written consent of the other Party.
- 6.9. During the term of the Contract and for three (3) years from the date of its termination, the Parties shall restrict access of third parties without legitimate reasons, as well as of employees and officials who do not participate in performing the obligations under the Contract, and protect confidentiality of the information that constitutes a trade secret and that the Parties exchange to perform their obligations under this Contract. The information shall not be considered confidential or a trade secret of the other Party, unless it is explicitly stated that such information is confidential. The Parties understand that the subject of the Contract normally implies public availability of the Customer’s information on the internet (website), so only the Customer’s personal data can be considered confidential, yet the Contractor shall have the right to publish and/or transfer the Customer’s personal data to third parties to provide the services, as well as the right to refuse to hide personal data, if it is not part of a particular service.
- 6.10. The aggregate limit of the Contractor’s liability shall not exceed the amount of invoices paid by the Customer during the term of the Contract or the validity of a particular service.
Settlment of claims and disputes
- 7.1. The Contractor will dismiss the Customer’s claims related to the Services, unless they are presented in writing and within 3 business days from the occurrence of the dispute. The Customer’s claims shall be examined within thirty (30) business days.
- 7.2. Claims related to the Services will be dismissed, unless the Customer provides relevant financial documents confirming that payment for the Services was made.
- 7.3. The Contractor shall have the right to engage competent organizations as experts to investigate technical issues to determine the Customer’s fault as a result of its improper use of the internet.
- 7.4. Disputes arising in relation to the Ukrainian domain names shall be adjudicated according to the procedure set forth in the relevant section of the current «.UA Domain Use Policy» published on the official website of the .UA domain’s administration at its current address on the internet.
- 7.5. In disputes, the parties have the right to use as evidence printed emails containing technical service information (headers). If the technical service information (headers) is missing, such email cannot be considered evidence. The accuracy of email headers can be confirmed by the Provider through which the email was sent, or by independent experts.
- 8.1. The Parties shall not be responsible for failure to fulfill their obligations hereunder, in full or in part, if they prove that it was caused by the occurrence of force majeure, including natural disasters, wars or military conflicts, damaged or inoperative communication lines, changes in the legislation or any other extraordinary and unavoidable circumstances that occur against the Parties’ will and are beyond their control, and if such circumstances directly affect the performance of the Contract.
- 8.2. Should the Party become unable to fulfill its obligations under the Contract, it shall promptly notify the other Party in writing of the beginning and the end of force majeure.
- 8.3. Deadlines for performing the obligations in the event of force majeure are delayed for the duration of force majeure. If force majeure continues for the period of more than three (3) consecutive months, this Contract can be terminated by either party by notifying the other Party. Neither Party shall have the right to claim the other party for damages.
- 8.4. The occurrence of force majeure must be confirmed by the official document of an authorized body of Ukraine.
Duration and termination of the contract
- 9.1. The Contract shall come into force from the date when the first advance payment is credited to the Contractor’s bank account and shall be valid until the expiration of the service (domain name registration period, web hosting services, etc.). After the expiry, the Contract is considered to be terminated.
- 9.2. The contract is renewed automatically only after the payment for the renewal of the service is credited to the Contractor’s bank account, but only provided that the payment is received before the prepaid service expires, that is before the expiration of the contract. If the conditions are met, the contract is automatically renewed for another term of the service (domain name).
- 9.3. The Contract may be terminated by agreement of the Parties.
- 9.4. Should either Party violate the provision of the Contract, the other Party shall have the right to unilaterally terminate this Contract and shall notify the party breaching the provisions of the Contract not later than 14 calendar days.
- 9.5. The Customer has the right to unilaterally refuse from the Contractor’s Services at any time. In this case, the Customer shall notify the Contractor of its desire to terminate the Contract at least 30 calendar days before the date of termination of the Contract and to pay the unpaid balance, if any.
- 9.6. In the event of early termination of the Services, the Customer shall be refunded for full unused months (the month during which the service is terminated is non-refundable) after the Customer presents relevant financial documents. Registered domain names are not refunded.
- 9.7. Upon the termination or expiration of the Contract, all electronically stored information of the Customer is kept by the Contractor as long as the internal documents shall require
Need a paper version?
To sign a paper version of the contract, you need to contact support. When you request a paper contract, please specify the company details and attach scanned copies of the main documents, such as a registration certificate, a VAT registration certificate, etc.